You don’t have to waste your time sifting through resumes or calling candidates. Halow Tassava will fully manage your search for your next receptionist, veterinary assistant, vet tech or doctor and deliver high-quality, fully vetted candidates, dressed for success and ready to interview.
How nice would it be if you had someone that understood your staffing needs, wrote a great ad for any position you had open, placed the ad, reviewed every applicant, checked references and only sent you the very best for an interview? Well that’s the kind of work we do for our clients!
Finding great candidates is time consuming. We shave off 95% of the time you spend looking for candidates by handling the majority of work ourselves, then sending you only those candidates that we ourselves would hire.
Screening Completed By Certified Veterinary Practice Managers
In addition to writing great ad copy that captures the interest of the very best in the job pool, Halow Tassava distinguishes its recruiting services in this way
- We take time to understand your business and your needs. We don’t just hire techs, doctors or receptionists; we hire employees that are right for your business, your culture, your schedule and your style.
- We review all applicants daily. Timely response to all applicants demonstrates respect to the candidate and means that we never miss out on hiring those that are in high-demand.
- Any candidate that appears to be a solid match is sent a more detailed, secondary screening form that better educates them about the position and susses out addition information about their skills. This secondary form ‘ups the ante’. It holds the interest of more ambitious applicants and weeds out the one’s who are merely blanketing the internet with resumes. It also saves you, our client, money by reducing the amount of time we have to spend screening individuals by phone.
- Live phone calls with the candidate by a Certified Veterinary Practice Manager experienced in HR.
- Reference checks
- A written summary of our thoughts on all candidates that we would like you to review
- Professional regret letters to all who candidates that haven’t made it past our screens.
We Select for the Top 1% of All Applicants.
Our method for finding applicants helps us sort for the most exclusive candidates. A typical search in urban areas for a receptionist will yield 300 or more candates, yet no more than 6 will make it through our screens. You won’t enjoy some of our candidates, you’ll like them all! They’re a pleasure to meet and get to know. They are, after all, the very best.
Let’s get you started on finding the next best veterinary practice manager, veterinarian, tech or client care representative. Please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.