Our website design inspiration services create an online image of you that’s unique, engaging and reflective of who you are. Don’t get left behind in today’s world of technology and social media. Your practice’s online presence and veterinary website are valuable tools! At Halow Tassava Consulting, we believe you should feel empowered and comfortable managing your practice’s website, blog, social media platforms, and online reputation.
Not sure where to begin? Schedule a website design inspiration consult with Bash or Brenda and one of us will walk you through your practice’s current online presence as well as help you devise a plan for improvement.
The next step is in building that fantastic home base for your practice’s online presence—your veterinary website! Our sites are designed with your taste in mind, coupled with our expertise in search engine optimization and contemporary, clean design.
“I had a website up and running for years. I had a very active Facebook page and Google+ account where I advertised my website. Truth be known, despite all of my fevered social media efforts, the website was not getting any activity. Once I started working with Brenda Tassava, she created a better website and taught me how to drive all work back to the website. The process was painless and very intuitive. Now, when I blog, it drives people directly back to the website. I went from an all-time total of 30 hits on my old website to 888 hits in 2 months.”—Vickie Byard, President of PetED Veterinary Education and Training Resources
In the website design inspiration process, we work with you every step of the way, using your photos and content to bring a truly original site to life for your veterinary hospital. Then, we’ll show you how to use your website, and provide you with video tutorials so that you and any member of your practice can easily make updates and post new content to keep your practice visible and relevant.
Here’s What Your HTC Website will Include:
- Mobile-ready, automatically: We design with software that recognizes smartphones and mobile devices, instantly providing the ideal experience for your veterinary clients.
- Custom design: We work with you to ensure the website reflects YOUR practice, with your practice branding in mind.
- Simple Content Management System (CMS): We train you and supply you with the tools you need so that any member of your team can upload new content, post blogs and make changes to your site.
- Built-in SEO (search engine optimization): At launch, your new site will include important keyword search phrases to help you rise to the top of the major search engines. Your training includes learning how to keep your SEO momentum going.
- Social Media Connections: We’ll connect your Facebook page, Twitter and Pinterest, and other social media accounts for easy 1-click access.
For more information on our website packages and to get started with your new site, go to HTC Websites!